Monday, April 27, 2015

Gen. Ed. Review

I liked some general education classes more than others. For my psychology degree, I had to take several science and math classes that I didn't enjoy, so that aspect of the general education requirements I didn't like. I didn't see the point in taking so many classes when I had no plans to go the research route, but I guess I could just write those classes off as interesting learning experiences. The humanities gen eds, however, have been more enjoyable for me because of the greater freedom in choosing classes. I also prefer online classes, so the general education classes that provide this sort of learning experience have been more interesting to me. The gen. ed. classes that I got to choose were in the departments of history, anthropology, and music. I like all of those subjects, so that made the requirements less of a chore to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment